- We protect land. We’ve helped protect over 3900 acres on Salt Spring, either directly or in partnership with other groups. As well, the Conservancy has contributed well over $8 million to the Salt Spring Island economy during its 21 years in operation.
- We manage 7 nature reserves which have over 8.5 kilometres of trails. View Trail Brochure
- We hold 16 conservation covenants that protect about 800 acres of ecologically valuable lands.
- We help hundreds of private landowners protect their property.
- We engage over 700 students each year in day-long nature-based learning programs.
- We have restored wetlands and streambanks at several of our nature reserves.
- We survey and monitor Species at Risk.
- We present many public presentation on natural history subjects.