Over 100 volunteers collectively donate over 6,000 hours to the Salt Spring Conservancy each year. That is because volunteering with us is fun and rewarding. The Conservancy is always looking for volunteers for various activities. Some general volunteer activities include:
- Administrative/Office Support (assist in the office with mail outs, preparing for events, etc.)
- Stewards in Training School Program
- Fundraising Events (silent auctions, garage sales, Fall Fair, etc.)
- Writing (Acorn newsletter, newspaper articles)
- Field Work (monitoring plants and wildlife, maintaining nature reserves, removing invasive plants)
- Land Wardens (monitoring & maintaining our nature reserves)
To Get Involved please fill out our Volunteer Form!